Amazon India is now offering up to 40% Off On some of the BestSelling Television from top TV Brands like LG, Samsung, Sony, Noble Skiodo, TCL and, even more, discount on local brands like Micromax. In this post, I am going to share some of the best Amazon Television Offers and deals and help you choose the perfect TV.
All the Amazon fulfilled Televisions are eligible for free Delivery and can be placed using COD. Amazon Fulfilled TV’s are Stored, packed and Dispatched by Amazon and can be easily returned. Amazon.in provides Television in Three Formats (Full HD, HD Ready, Ultra HD) in various Sizes Like 22, 24, 32, 42 and 55 inches. As a part of Amazon TV & Appliances Sale, Standard Chartered users can avail extra 10% Cashback.
So, Choose the Best TV according to your wish and grab it when the offer is available.
Amazon Television Offers – How To Redeem?
- First, Visit the Offer Page here.
2. Add any Television to the cart according to your wish. If you are confused to pick the right Television, just read the below guides. I have compiled the list of best TVs based on performance, Picture quality, sound and budget.
- Best 55 Inch 4k led Smart TVs
- Best 40 And 43-Inch Smart LED TVs In India 2016 (Full HD)
- Top 32 Inch LED TVs In India 2016 (Best Budget ₹12k – ₹19k)
Before choosing a Television, you should have some knowledge of what you are going to purchase.
I mean, you should know the difference between Full HD, HD Ready, and Ultra HD Formats.
There are a lot of features available in the Televisions like Built in WIFI, Android TV, 3D TV, Smart and Curved Tv’s, all of them available in different resolutions.
Difference between Full HD(1080P), HD Ready(720p), Ultra HD(4K)
4K is the Term, which has gained a lot of popularity in 2015, But Do we need a 4K TV, is the 4K TV worth the Price?
Consider the above Image, Imagine that the picture is a 4K TV.
4K or Ultra HD is four times the resolution of a Full HD Television.
In the above Picture, the entire Image is a 4K television, and the Small Rectangles inside are the Respective TV.
4K is the Highest resolution available in the Television, for now, followed by 2K, Full HD(1080P) and HD Ready (720p).
So, Should I Buy a 4K TV Now?
The main reason I don’t opt for a UHD/4K Television is that we don’t have enough 4K content to enjoy right now.
Maybe the content will be available shortly, but spending a Hell Lot of money on a product should be worth it.
Most of the TV channels like are now available in HD, but not in 4K.
You can’t feel any difference watching the same content on a Full HD television and 4K tV unless the content is in 4K.
But, you can enjoy a few channels in 4K. Star Sports 4K, Discovery communication 4K, and a few other channels.
Tata Sky is also offering 4K content but has to pay them a lot. You can also enjoy 4K content in youtube.
Wait! can I rally enjoy 4K Content in youtube. Watch this video, Settings >> Quality >> 4K
The answer is Yes, only when you have an unlimited Internet Plan, which can stream 4K content without buffering.
Even the Unlimted Plans have a fair use policy (FUP), and the 4K content costs a lot of Data.
So, you will soon run out of FUP. Finally, But the 4K content will be affordable shortly.
Amazon Television Offers – Some Tips For You.
1. If you are Planning to purchase a Television above 32 Inches, make sure the TV supports Full HD Resolution.
2. The HD Ready resolution is also good for 32 inches and all the TV’s below 32 Inches.
3. Always Opt for a TV, which Supports HDMI and USB Connectivity.
4. You don’t need an Android TV or Smart TV unless you have the Best Broadband Plan, and you enjoy watching youtube.
5. Finally, Make sure you read some reviews before purchasing a Television at Amazon.
Even some of the Best Products has got some Bad Reviews; The reviews are based on the “users Own opinions”.
So, a TV rated above 4 is worth Buying, if the product is Amazon Fulfilled, you have additional security.
So, Pick the Perfect Television from the Amazon Television Offers Listed above and spend some good time with family and friends enjoying your TV 🙂