In Case, you already get a Reliance Jio SIM Card via MNP or eKYC or by submitting the documents manually, and you are using a non-VoLTE smartphone, you will not be able to make voice and video calls. When you try to dial a number from your non-VoLTE mobile, you will immediately receive a Call End message.
For Making the Calls from a non-VoLTE 4G smartphone, you just have to install the Jio4GVoice App (earlier JioJoin) from the Google Play store and the Jio4GVoice App enhances your smartphone with VoLTE capabilities and you can make HD voice and video calls to any mobile number, Landline in the world. You can also use the VoLTE features in 3G smartphones via JioFi Device. The Jio4GVoice App also comes with features like Rich Call, Group chat, file sharing, location sharing and more.
How to Make calls from Reliance Jio SIM In Non-VoLTE phones?
As I mentioned earlier, non-VoLTE 4G smartphone users can’t make calls from the Default dialer.
1. Make sure you enable Cellular Data/ Wi-Fi Data on your smartphone.
3. After installing the Jio4GVoice App, you will be able to make HD voice & video calls and the app comes with a separate dialer, and you have to use that dialer everytime you want to make a call.
Features of the Jio4GVoice App
- HD Voice & Video Calling
- Group chats with up to 100 users
- Smart Calling directly from the Phone Dialer
- Audio Conference with up to 6 participants & Video Conference with up to 4 participants
- Rich Call – Customized messaging, Images Location sharing and urgent calling feature.
- Share Images, videos and files to your Jio Contacts. You can also make Jio4GVoice as your default messaging app to manage all your chat threads in one inbox.
Jio4GVoice – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jio4GVoice?
Jio4GVoice brings 4G HD video and voice calls on your LTE, 2G / 3G smartphone. Along with App to App calls, you can make and take calls to any mobile/land number. The App uses your Jio SIM Card number for making the calls. You can make calls, SMS not only to the Jio4GVoice users but also to any mobile number in India.
Can I use Jio4GVoice on any phone?
You can use Jio4GVoice with any Android phone running OS 4.0 & above. The App can be utilized only with Jio’s network.
- Reliance Jio FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions With Answers!
- JioNet Wi-Fi HotSpot Access – How To Connect Jio public Hotspots?
- Reliance Jio 4G Data Tariff Plans – Prepaid, Postpaid, and More!
- Jio Happy New Year offer – Free Data, Voice Till 31st March 2017!
- Jio SIM Home Delivery – Jio At Your Doorstep!